Monday

Metal Watering Can for the Garden

This weekend the weather was amazing and I spent a good deal of time outside working on my landscaping. I've got a long way to go, but managed to clean out a couple flower beds and plant a few perennials that I bought at the market on Saturday morning. After planting and watering, I realize that I need a larger watering can. There's a monthly antique market this weekend near my house and one vendor that's usually there specializes in vintage garden equipment, so I think I'll seek out a cool metal watering can. You have to really inspect for rust holes, but generally can find good-looking and functional watering cans for $10-$25.

This is an awesomely organized gardening cabinet
with a great vintage watering can.
Photo from Martha Stewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment