Monday

Champagne and Grace Kelly

I've just returned from a ridiculously fun trip to San Francisco and the surrounding wine country. The weather was gorgeous and we visited some great vineyards. This morning, I received an email from Domaine Carneros announcing that my bottles of sparkling brut and brut rose would be arriving later this week. Because Domaine Carneros is part of Taittinger (uber-famous French wine-making company), I started thinking about an iconic champagne advertisement featuring Grace Kelly. Princess Grace probably drank her Taittinger in fabulous crystal champagne saucers, so I'm inspired to run to the closest antique store to look for some this week before my bubbly is delivered!

Grace Kelly inspires millions to drink Taittinger!

These pink champagne saucers will look even better filled with brut rose!
Photos from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment